He was born on the 24th of May 1987 in Ogun State in south western Nigeria.
Tomi attended the University of Lagos, where she obtained a Bachelor of Arts (B.A) degree in Linguistics and African Languages majorly in Yoruba language.
Tomi Odunsi premiered her debut single, “I Wan Blow”, in April 2013 and was launched at the Oriental Hotel in August 2013.
The Ogun born Nollywood star is creative, skillful and highly talented Nollywood actress and singer with a number of songwriting to her credits including:
• The Magic 2013 Christmas Theme Song
• In the Music Movie soundtrack
• All the songs in her EP, Santacruise
• Superwomen episode on Moments with Mo with Mo Abudu
• Urban Lounge TV show theme song
• Oluronbi: The Musical 1 & 2: Sope (support). Aboriginal Productions.
• Oluronbi: The Musical 3: Ope (support). Aboriginal Productions
• Fractures:Toju (Lead). Aboriginal Productions
• Rubiewe: Cup (Support). Paws Productions.
• Saro: The Musical: Ronke (Support). TerraKulture BAP Productions
Tomi has also featured as “Salewa” in the popular television series, Tinsel. She is very creative and highly talented Nollywood actress with good interpretation of roles in movies. Her style of acting is loved and cherished by her numerous fans across the country.
Odunsi is also an entrepreneur. She is Chief Executive Officer and founder of CGT Media Ltd, African entertainment and media company based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Her Personal Life
Tomi happily got married to Seun Fadina, a fitness expert in 2016 in an intimate and sweet affair. They recently celebrated their 3rd year anniversary and they both share their joy as they welcomed a Baby Boy.
Tomi shared the good news via Instagram, all smiling while her husband cradled her bump with the caption.
Her Net Worth
Tomi Dahunsi is currently a regular face in Nollywood, rated one of the richest and most influential with a net worth of about $50,000 dollars.