Bimbo Ademoye is a fast growing Nigerian actress, model and television personality.
She was born on the 4th of February, 1991 in Lagos to the family of Mr. and Mrs. Adekunle Ademoye. She had her up-bringing in Lagos State.
Bimbo had her primary education at St. Margaret’s Primary School, Ikorodu, Lagos and secondary education at Mayflower Secondary School, Ikenne, Ogun State. After obtaining her first and secondary school certificates respectively, she went to Covenant University to have a degree.
Her Acting Career
Bimbo Ademoye kick-started her acting career in 2014. She acted her first movie “Where Talent Lies”. The film was very successful and shot her to fame and recognition in Nollywood. The same movie earned her accolades from the Africa International Film Festival.
She has since acted a number of movies, some of which include:
- Its About Your Husband
- The Family, Girlfriends
- Getting Over Him
- Light in the Dark
- Desperate House Girls
- Personal Assistant
- Gone among others.
She describes Uduak Isong as her mentor, who has played a valuable role in making her what she is today in the entertainment industry.
Bimbo Ademoye is creative, skillful and highly talented Nollywood actress. She is good at interpreting movies and can as well accept any character assigned by movie directors and producers in the industry. She is indeed an awesome character to watch in Nollywood movies.
Bimbo Ademoye has in her years of acting received several awards. They include:
- Two individual nominations at the 2018 Best of Nollywood Awardsfor her role in Personal Assistant.
- Best Actress in a Supporting Role at the City People Entertainment Awards.
- Nominee at the 2018 City People Movie Awards for Best Kiss in a Movie.
- Best New Actress and Best Upcoming Actress at the Revelation of the Year Awards.
- Nominee for Best Lead Role at 2018 Nigeria Entertainment Awards for her role in Backup Wife.
- Nominee for Best Comedy/TV Series at the African Magic Viewers Choice Awards in 2018.
Her Net Worth
Bimbo Ademoye is an accomplished Nollywood actress rated one of the richest and most influential with a net worth about $200,000.