- Causes of premature ejaculation
- Effects of premature ejaculation
- How to overcome premature ejaculation
Premature ejaculation is simply the release of sperm cells in the vagina before the man or woman is ready. In other words, an unwanted, unhealthy and quick release of spermatozoa before the wishes of both sexual partners or couples.
Premature ejaculation is something common with most married men today and this has been described by many as an aberration because it leaves the woman especially unsatisfied sexually and the man psychologically guilty of not being in charge or control of the whole action.
What are the causes of Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is caused by a number of factors which can be described as follow:
- Faulty functionalities of some vital organs leading to some backfiring effects on the penis. For instance, hypertension, diabetics, ulcer, and problems with the prostrate leading to low libido or poor libido and so on. There is also the problem with urethra, anxiety of performance, too much concentration and so on. In addition, there is problem of depression which invariably has accounted for a number of loses of erection and also his ability to perform optimally regardless of any stimulation and enhancers.
- Another cause of premature ejaculation can be traced to environmental factor such as a excessive, unavoidable stress condition. Unhealthy or turbulent marriage, age, life of unforgiveness, anger, vengeance and unnecessary hatred fall under this category.
- Unhealthy lifestyles characterized by uncontrolled eating habit, general unhealthy lifestyle, as a getting infected with sexual transmitted diseases, addictive consumption of alcohol and indiscriminate sex and others have clear records of premature ejaculation.
- The use of drugs and other substances like smoking, consumption of alcohol, too much consumption of synthetic and processed foods, such as sugar, junk foods and soft drinks fall are said to be responsible for premature ejaculation among men and women.
What Are the Effects of Premature Ejaculation?
- The effects of premature ejaculation on man and woman can be psychological. It leaves the man psychologically depressed and defeated and especially the woman sexually hungry, unsatisfied on bed. This may make the man to lose control of the wife who could even go to another man to have sexual satisfaction. Many have argued that “it takes an exceptional, extraordinary, unusual uncommon, rare and God-fearing woman who will remain faithful to a man who cannot ‘perform’ on bed”.
- Low Productivity could be another strong effect arising from premature ejaculation. For instance, it is argued too that when a man cannot perform his role as husband in terms of sexual satisfaction, his general energy level will be affected and this could make the man depressed. When this happens, the man may not be able to perform optimally at work and this can cause series of problems including loss of jobs or business failure.
- Another effect of premature ejaculation is that it can affect the man’s esteem. A man who cannot satisfy his wife can cause serious trouble in the home as he cannot be said to be in charge or control of the house. For instance, a man who has little or no money at all but has the capacity to satisfy his wife will continue to win the heart of such woman. But the man who has all the money and cannot perform optimally will lose self respect and his ego is likely to be progressively deflated.
- It could bring about poverty. This might sound funny but is true. When a man cannot concentrate, it means he cannot function at his best. When this happens, the energy level is down, his productivity level also will be at his low ebb and laziness which is the twin brother of poverty sets in.
How To Overcome Premature Ejaculation
To overcome premature ejaculation requires good sexual relationship which is not only medicinal but helps to reduce aging. It also helps to increase the production of essential male sex hormones and promotes good health. When a man and a woman enjoy moments of unhindered sexual life, they tend to be energetic. To overcome the problem of premature ejaculation therefore, the following must be observed:
- Both couples must understand themselves; work together as one to overcome the problem of premature ejaculation. Rather than trading blames that could make the man further depressed or psychologically guilty, the woman can proffer solution by encouraging the man to visit the hospital for medical check up. Laboratory test can be conducted and if any medical challenge is found to be responsible, this should be urgently treated.
- The man is encouraged to eat good food and refrain from excessive consumption of alcohol, soft drinks and other substances that will not help matter, rather worsen the health condition. Records have shown that the problems of premature ejaculation are not in all cases caused by infection. It could just be either overconsumption of certain things like alcohol, soft drinks, drugs and other substances. Flee from sugar, red meat and other sweet things. Remember, sweet things kill.
- Overconcentration or over anxiety should be discouraged. Be relaxed and take it easy. Remove your mind from it especially in the course of doing it. When you are overzealous, you see yourself releasing too quickly.
- The practice of withholding quick release can be good but this can only be achieved with less concentration or less anxiety. The man especially should remove the fear of premature will surely come. Fear sometimes could be the underlying cause of the problem. It has worked for many and will surely work for you.
Finally, the problem of premature ejaculation could be psychological rather than physiological. Medical health challenge could be the problem but when that happens, it can be overcome without necessarily indulging in alcohol and drug consumption and other substances.
Although a man is created to be the head of the house, but when anything problem threatens that authority, a man must fight it with all his energy. But success can only be achieved through prayer to God Almighty and with patience from both the man and the woman in fighting the problem of premature ejaculation.