In Nigeria today, we have teenagers who have made it big both in the entertainment industry and other fields of life.
Their gifted talents have shot them to fame and recognitions not only in Nigeria but across the globe.
This post brings out the top 10 richest teenagers and their net worth in Nigeria. They are:
- Regina Daniels widely rated the richest teenager in Nigeria. She is a Nollywood actress who earns fabulous amount as much as over N600,000 per movie.
She is gifted, creative and exceptionally talented actress and founder of Regina Daniels Charity Foundation (NGO), a platform set up to cater for the disabled children in Nigeria. Her net worth is placed at about $150,000 dollars.
- Emmanuella whose popularity was brought to prominence by the Nigerian comedian Mark Angel.
She was born on the 22nd of July 2010. She is rated one of the top 10 richest teenagers currently making waves in the Nigerian entertainment industry with over 1million followers in Mark Angel’s YouTube channels as well as subscribers.
She has many endorsements to her credit including Fresho, a Yoghurt drink and Peak Milk and others.
Emmanuella is a recipient of several prestigious awards including the Afro-Australia Music and Movie Awards (AAMMA), Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA), City People Entertainment Awards the Niger Delta Special Talent Awards among others.
Emmanuella was a guest at the CNN in November 2016 and her net worth is placed at about N25 million.
- Destiny Boy who was born Afeez Adesina is a Nigerian Fuji pop artiste rated one of the richest teenagers. He was shot to fame after the release of a hit cover to Davido single “If”. The music was very successful and had great influence for young entertainers in Nigeria.
He revealed that he was influenced by Fuji music in Agege area of Lagos, where he was born and has since partnered with the big stars in the music industry like 2 Face Idibia, Wande Coal, D’banj.
His popularity has remained unimaginable high in the entertainment industry with a net worth of about N10 million.
- Ahmed Star Boy is another popular teenager in Nigeria. This famous boy has also partnered with the big celebrities like Wizkid during the December 2017 homecoming concert.
His performance was spectacular and the elated Wizkid announced the sum of N10 million in addition to signing him to his record label “Starboy Entertainment. His net worth is well over N20 million.
- Ozzy Bosco whose real name is Oziomachukwu Mjekwu (Ozzybee) is rated one of the richest teenagers in the Nigerian entertainment industry.
His passion for music started at a very tender age. Encouraged by his mother, this now known superstar has become a force to reckon with in the entertainment industry as a recording artiste, anchor, television producer and a philanthropist.
He has earned several recognition including the popular Britain Got Talent Show, Pan African Humanitarian Summit and Awards alongside 100 other global pacesetters in humanitarian fields.
- Marylove Edwards ranked the young tennis superstar in Africa for her category. This young talented Nigerian disclosed that her passion for tennis started at a very tender age. By dint of hard work and her talents, she built on it and became a star.
She won the 2018 CAT/ITF Championship qualifiers held in Lagos after beating her rival Kumba of Mali 6-2, 6-0 to emerge winner. Her net worth is about N20 million.
- Amarachi Uyaenne was born on the 17th of July 2004 and an indigene of Imo state, widely known as Amarachi.
At an early age of 5, she was a proud winner of the maiden edition of Nigeria Got Talent with a cash prize of N10 million.
She is presently a student of the University of Benin Preparatory Secondary School. Since her emergence as winner, she has featured in Phyno Song “Ova Sabi”, after her release of a debut single “Amarachi Dance”. Her first single received positive review from music critics and freely aired in most Nigerian radio and television stations across the country.
She currently has Amarachi Talent Academy, a talent school created to nurture and train young children with musical and dance talents.
Her net worth is placed at about N30 million.
- Mopha Junior is the son of the popular Bureau De Change tycoon, Muhammed Lawal Mustapha known as Mompha.
He is believed to be the right guy to step into his father’s business in the nearest future as the Chief Executive Officer, rated one of the biggest Bureau De Change in Africa.
- Ify Ufele is a fashion designer and founder of Chubbiline, a clothing brand that designs for different categories of people.
This talented, young star has made it big in the fashion show and currently rated one of the richest teenagers in Nigeria with a net worth of over N20 million.
- DJ Young Money is a young talented old disc jockey widely believed to have had inspiration from his father.
He has since signed on to K-Nation Entertainment as in house DJ of the label.
DJ Young exceptional performance at the Tinubu’s birthday earned him awards from the former governor Ambode of Lagos state. He is currently waxing stronger in the entertainment industry with a net worth over N20 million.